One of my dreams


In practically all my blogs I have spoken of Switzerland, a country that calls my attention in all ways especially in the job, something that always has always interested me is the nuclear chemistry and in Switzerland are 5 nuclear chemistry research center and there is job and all the things that I want to learn about nuclear chemistry.


I imagine myself not working in the plant itself, in fact I want to investigate about the radioactive material used in the plant, besides the nuclear plant and the work itself its dangerous because you are always exposed to radiation while you are investigating, it’s inevitable to not be exposed to the radiation but in my opinion its worth it.

Obviously Switzerland is surrounded by Germany, Italy, France and Austria so it’s obvious that I want to travel a lot for all that countries. Also is the country with one of the best capitalism systems in the world so I think that the salary has to be good.
I really don’t know if I would change my mind in the future but my plans for now are study a major in nuclear chemistry to work no necessarily in Switzerland but in the beginning start with something small.
I really want to go there is part of my dreams in my life J















Comments

  1. I think that radiactive chemistry is amazing, it´s very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of the most amazing chemitry <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Movie/Book

The english

The best concert of my life (until now)