More Than Music


I always said that I have two passions,
The Chemistry and the music, I have live together with the music practically all my life, when I lived in Coquimbo my grandfather played the accordion all time, and my grandmother loves it.

When I was 11 years old, I started to practice guitar from myself and until today is something that I enjoy doing it, and since the last year I been practicing accordion, is such a beautiful instrument.



The music that I like the most is an style called Post-Rock is characterized for having like constant syntethizer sound making atmosphere, its... a little dificult to explain its better to listen, a group that plays this style of music is called Hubris and in fact it’s one of my favorite groups of music, they have an album called Apocryphal Gravity and it’s simply a piece of art.

Another perfect album is the music from the videogame Journey, that OST is simply amazing.
 







It’s weird because from when I was a child I don’t really listen to bad music because i always listen my parents music and that’s definitively not bad music.
My parent always listen Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Soda Stereo, Dead can Dance, etc.
Last of all a movie that have a magic soundtrack its Interstellar, that movie is 50% movie, 50% music. 
I left a link here to the Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Movie/Book

The english

The best concert of my life (until now)