A Country That i Like to Visit.


A country i would like to visit is Switzerland, and it’s weird because like two years ago the only place that i wanted to visit was Italy, I found that was so beautiful and I’m not saying that it is not now but for some unknown reason from one day to another it’s like its wasn’t the same.
And from that moment I found that Switzerland was the best place in this world. I believe that the reason of the change was that one day I watch a video from a guys making wingsuit1 in the Alps.

Anyway, the other things I like from Switzerland is that is very safe, you can go practically anywhere at any time because it will nothing happen to you, the languages using in Switzerland are German, French, Italian and Romanish. That it’s something that I know from Switzerland, I also know that the capital of the country is Bern and the largest and most popular city is Zürich.
In Switzerland there is a lot of things that I like to do someday like for example: Watch the Swiss Alps, maybe and only maybe I like to do wingsuit someday in the future, another funny thing to do there is take the Rodelbahn because the sight is wonderful.






I don’t really know how it’s gonna be the things in the future but you always have to have a plan B or C from your life, and go to live to Switzerland is definitely one of them, the reason of this is because I found that Switzerland it’s the perfect country in every aspect, it’s beautiful, it’s safe, it’s interesting and its full of opportunities, I cant really find a word to describe what I feel from that country but it’s amazing.




1: I leave here the video of the guys making wingsuit:



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Movie/Book

The english

The best concert of my life (until now)