The best concert of my life (until now)


On July 24th, 2017 I went to see and listen Animal as leaders in the Teatro Nescafe de las Artes, Animal as leaders is an a instrumental progressive metal from Washington D.C, that its currently composed by Tosin Abasi (Guitarist), Javier Reyes (Guitarist), and Matt Garstka (Drummer). Thband was initially formed by Tosin Abasi in 2007.
asd



The event in general was very quiet, but don’t misunderstood me, im talking about the ambient, but the sound was so loud and amazing. Because it was in a theater, the sits prevents us to dance or follow the rhythm in a more appropriate way.





     
From left to right: Javier Reyes, Matt Garstka, and Tosin Abasi

Is fun because the time when i went to the concert, I know only a few songs so in the concert I listen new songs that I doesn’t know and I loved them, so in general I felt very good and comfortable in the concert. There was people selling merchandise of the band like posters, stickers and T-shirts.


Here i left a musical video of the band :)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Movie/Book

The english