The english

I think that the English subject at university is very good (I can’t imagine scientific English), comparing it with the English at school, I can’t say too much, it was basically the same but with internet blogs.

I think that the use of blogs improves in a very positive way the learning and use of English, its necessary to practice the English daily if you can because you are always practicing, and this blogs are the perfect opportunity to use that English that you have learned in all the years of your life.

My English needs more practice in the writing of it, because there are times that I really don’t know how to write a sentence in the correct way, with the correct words, the correct adjectives the correct order, etc. My plan to improve that it’s to keep practicing through my daily life, other English courses and the most important, keep watching TV series in English its (in my opinion) a very good way to practice.

The English is always present in many moments of the day, for example sometimes the information that you are looking, its only available in English or many videogames are also only available in English, in that cases you only have to practice and if you don’t understand too much you can put close captions to the video to make it more easy, or try to understand what are the people saying according to the context of the T.V series, videogames, movies, etc.
Know and understand the English in this times its not if you want, its necessary.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Movie/Book

The best concert of my life (until now)